NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 510 is the latest Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This new driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and application power management.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
The Production Branch driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing.New Features in Version 510 U6
Fixed Issues in Version 510 U6
- Security updates: See Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – May 2022, posted shortly after the release date of this version of the driver, and then listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro][R510]:D3D related Crash Dumps
- [Adobe Premiere Pro][NV Control Panel]: NV Control Panel does not allow user to modify ‘Image Sharpening’ setting
- [Adobe Premiere Pro][DirectX]: Display crash when FXAA or Image Sharpening is enabled
- [Maxon Cinema4D][Redshift][Adobe Photoshop]: Redshift crashes Cinema4D on material thumbnail generation when system resources are used by Photoshop
- [Siemens Plant Simulation]: New profile to enable lower versions of GLSL
- [Dassault]: DX/OGL interop support OpenXR DX texture
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here