NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Production Branch Driver
Release 525 is a Production Branch release of the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver. This driver provides improvements over the previous branch in the areas of application performance, API interoperability (e.g., OpenCL/Vulkan), and feature support.
Production Branch drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability. These drivers are ideal for enterprise customers and professional users who require application and hardware certification and regular driver updates for the latest in driver enhancements and security improvements.
In addition to professional workstation features, this version of the Production Branch driver contains all the benefits of the NVIDIA Studio Driver of the same version. New Features in Version R525 U5
Fixed Issues in Version 525 U5
- Adds the latest performance improvements, bug fixes, and driver enhancements
- [Adobe][Bridge]: Application crashes when previewing photos
- [Adobe][Photoshop]: Application freezes after update to driver version 528.02
- [Derivative][TouchDesigner]: Performance degradation in Vulkan with large shaders
- [Lumion]: Faulty output with bindless rendering/lighting
- [Quatum3D]: Performance degradation with multiple MantisServers observed when MantisClient window is in focus
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here