With Release 260 drivers, the installation process for 3D Vision has changed. Please view this knowledgebase article for more information on the changes.NVIDIA 3D Vision Release Highlights
- Updated WHQL Certified driver for GeForce GTX 580 and GTX 570 GPUs
- Added the following 3D Vision game profiles
- NVIDIA Demo: Endless City
NVIDIA Surround Release Highlights
Updated 3D Vision Surround and NVIDIA Surround game support list. Please visit the 3D Vision Surround web page
for a full list of supported games.
- Download the NVIDIA 3D Vision driver CD kit
- Remove all old GeForce graphics Drivers and 3D Vision drivers.
- Install the GeForce Graphics Driver. You may be promoted to uninstall older drivers first.
- After installation, you should see a message that says the Install has finished and the GeForce Driver and 3D Vision Driver are now installed.
- The NVIDIA Installer may reboot your PC
- The 3D Vision Controller Driver installation will automatically start
- Browse to the NVIDIA Control Panel > Set-up Stereoscopic 3D page and click the button to Enable Stereoscopic 3D to start the 3D Vision Setup Wizard to complete setup.