This 331.82 Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience in Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and Need for Speed: Rivals. These Game Ready drivers will also provide performance enhancements in a wide variety of different games. When running at 4K resolutions, SLI performance increases by as much as 50% in key titles like Metro: Last Light, Crysis 3, and Battlefield 4.
In addition, the new 331.65 Game Ready driver is bundled with GeForce Experience v1.7.1 which includes support for two highly-anticipated new technologies. NVIDIA GameStream™ provides end users with the ability to stream PC games from their GeForce GTX-equipped PC directly to a SHIELD device. This update also introduces the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay™, an innovated new game capture tool with exceptional features and performance.
New in GeForce R331 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 50% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 331.65 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 770/780/TITAN/780Ti:
- Up to 50% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 26% in Crysis 3
- Up to 18% in Battlefield 4
- SLI Technology
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – updated profile
- Path of Exile – added profile
- Natural Selection – updated profile
- 3D Vision
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – "Good"
- Gaming Technology
- Enables GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – added TXAA support (disabled FXAA)
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199
- GeForce Experience 1.7.1 (v188.8.131.52)
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.