||June 17, 2008
||Windows Vista 32-bit
- WHQL-certified for Windows Vista
- Adds support for GeForce GTX 280 and GeForce GTX 260 GPUs.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI Technology with GeForce GTX 280 and GeForce GTX 260 GPUs.
- Adds support for CUDA™ Technology.
- Adds beta support Folding@home distributing computing application.
- Supports HybridPower, a Hybrid SLI Technology, on the following GPUs and motherboards:
- GeForce GTX 280 GPU
- GeForce GTX 260 GPU
- nForce 780a SLI motherboards
- nForce 750a SLI motherboards
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, and known compatibility issues.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
GeForce GTX 280
GeForce GTX 260
nForce 780a SLI
nForce 750a SLI