Release 418 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability, ideal for use by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Enterprise environments. What’s New in Version 418 U3
Resolved Issues in Version 418 U3
- NVIDIA Control Panel: Changed the default setting on the Manage GPU Performance Counters page.
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R418 U3
- [Warp and Blend]: The system hangs and then crashes after enabling warp-and-blend or per-pixel intensity feature on a custom resolution.
- [Adobe]: Artifacts may appear in Adobe applications (fixed for single-GPU case).
- [Octane Renderer 3.08]: Rendering a scene with Octane renderer results in a GPU:FAILED error. 
To work around, downgrade the driver to a previous driver release (410 or 415).
- [SLI][Adobe]: With SLI enabled, artifacts may appear in Adobe applications.
- [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver.
If you encounter this issue, roll back the driver to version 385.90, or disable Deep Color within the application as follows:
From the startup screen choose System Settings.
- In the System Settings Dialog, choose the Advanced tab.
- From the list (under Graphics) select "OpenGL: Disable 'deep color'
- Click the boolean button to turn the setting on.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic]: The secondary GPU does not render video content when played from the Chrome browser in full-screen mode.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here