- Fixed a bug that resulted in stutter when moving windows in GNOME.
- Added support for the EGL_MESA_platform_surfaceless extension.
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to prevent the creation of display layouts that exceed hardware size limitations when using the SLI Mosaic configuration page, and to display a warning if such a layout is created manually in the Display Configuration page.
- Removed the hard dependency on GTK 2 when building nvidia-settings from source. nvidia-settings may now be built with support for GTK 2 only, GTK 3 only, or both GTK 2 and GTK 3.
- Fixed a bug in the Vulkan driver which could lead to corruption in geometry and tessellation control shaders.
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to correctly limit the allowed values for GPUTargetFanSpeed to match the existing valid fan speed ranges for supported NVIDIA GPUs. The valid ranges are 30%-100% for Ampere or newer GPUs, and 1%-100% for older GPUs.
- Fixed a regression in 515.76 that caused blank screens and hangs when starting an X server on RTX 30 series GPUs in some configurations where the boot display is connected via HDMI.