Driver Version 385.12 is a Quadro New Feature (QNF) driver. This driver is from the most recent driver release branch from NVIDIA, and contains the latest new features and functionality. It has been tested for workstation environments, and is recommended only for those users who need specific features mentioned in the release highlights or release notes.
For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please download the Optimal Drivers for Enterprise [ODE] driver. New Features in Version R384 U2
What’s New in Release 384
- This driver adds external GPU (eGPU) support for the following products:
- Performance improvements in Vegas Pro
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R384 U2:
- New Product Support
- Added support for the following embedded products:
- NVIDIA Quadro P5000
- NVIDIA Quadro P3000
- New Features Supported
- Added GPU Direct for Video
- Available on Quadro P4000 and higher notebook GPUs
- Video SDK 8.0
- High-bit-depth (10/12-bit) decoding (VP9/HEVC)
- OpenGL input surface support for encoder
- Weighted Prediction
- H.264 ME-only mode enhancements
- NvWMI Version 2.30
- Quadro Sync support for DirectX 12
- Added ability to use the NVIDIA Control Panel using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- There is a driver stability issue when installing the driver with Driver Verifier enabled.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][G-Sync]: Applications may hang when using Framelock.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic]: Displays go blank upon disabling the Mosaic topology, then the primary GPU is disabled upon restarting the system.
- [Quadro M6000][Quadro Sync]: Unexpected flashing may appear on the display connected to the second GPU.
Please consult your NVIDIA support team for details on resolving this behavior.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
.For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.