Release 450 is an 'Optimal Drivers for Enterprise' (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making drivers from these branches ideal for enterprise customers and other users requiring application and hardware certification.
Quadro ODE drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver, in addition to Quadro-specific enhancements and testing. What’s New in Version 450 U1
Limitations in Version 450 U1
- RTX-Powered Creative App Updates.
This driver is validated against the latest GPU-accelerated creative app releases including the following.
- V-Ray 5 GPU
Adds out-of-core geometry support for working with large scenes.
- Corel Painter 2021
Includes 2x increase in GPU-accelerated brush engines.
- Substance Alchemist
Adds AI to the Image to Material feature.
- Blender Cycles
Adds AI to denoiser.
- Premiere Pro
Adds hardware encoding using NVIDIA Encoder.
- Added support for Windows 10 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update).
Includes support for Hardware Scheduling.
- Added support for CUDA 11.0.
- Added support for DirectX 12 Ultimate.
Includes support for the following technologies:
- DirectX Raytracing 1.1
- Variable Rate Shading
- Mesh Shaders
- Sampler Feedback
- Added support for Vulkan swapgroups on single and multiple GPU configurations (see R451.48 Release Notes for limitations).
- NVIDIA Control Panel – “Run with graphics processor” control is not available starting with Windows 10 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update).
- Added security updates for driver components.
See the NVIDIA Security Bulletin 5031 for details.
- Mosaic and Sync Features Users of Mosaic and Sync features are advised to remain on the NVIDIA Quadro R440 driver branch.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.