NVIDIA at GeoInt
See firsthand the impact NVIDIA® GPUs have on creating accelerated solutions for today's most demanding geospatial imaging, video analytics and data fusion problems at GEOINT 2011 in San Antonio, TX. We invite you to visit our booth (#212) to learn how NVIDIA Tesla™ and Quadro® GPUs are driving new, more efficient and effective intelligence and defense capabilities.
Our booth will feature several application demos showcasing the power of GPU acceleration.
- High-fidelity 3D geospatial visualization and analysis enabled in real-time from native GIS data, LIDAR, UAV video streams. (Geoweb3d Desktop)
- Better video. Now. Real-time, GPU-accelerated full-motion video image processing software. Integrates with ISR sensors or FMV systems to dramatically improve video quality along with real-time mosaicking and automatic change detection. (Ikena ISR, by MotionDSP)
- Accelerated video mosaicking of high-resolution, geospatially accurate UAV video streams to rapidly enable actionable intelligence in a common operating picture. An integral part of Intergaph's Motion Video Exploitation solution. (Intergraph Motion Video Analyst)
- High-speed orthorectification, pansharpening and auto-mosaicking of aerial and satellite imagery accelerated by NVIDIA GPU-based image processing. (PCI Geomatics)
- True multi-touch display technology paired with Storyboard software gives you a flexible yet powerful platform for analyzing your information and presenting it. (Perceptive Pixel Hardware & Storyboard Software)
Explore the many ways NVIDIA® GPU computing solutions are being widely used in defense and intelligence by visiting our partners.
- Boeing Space & Intelligence Systems: Booth 313
- Dell: Booth 1101
- DigitalGlobe: Booth 337
- Eternix: Booth 810
- GeoEye Analytics: Booth 413
- Geoweb3d: Dell Booth 1101 |NAVTEQ Booth 1023 | Washington College Booth 429
- Intergraph Corporation: Booth 447
- NerVve Technologies: Mantech Booth 559 | Netezza Booth 1007 | Sybase Booth 1138
- PCI Geomatics: Booth 635
- Perceptive Pixel: Booth 991
- Solers: Booth 917
- Tracewell Systems: IBM Booth 523
- Washington College: Booth 429