graphics intensive applications on-demand
The NVIDIA GRID™ Visual Computing Appliance (VCA) is a powerful GPU-based system which runs complex applications such as those from Adobe®, Autodesk and Dassault Systemes, and sends their graphics output over the network to be displayed on a client computer. This remote GPU acceleration gives users the same rich graphics experience they would get from an expensive, dedicated PC under their desk.
GRID VCA provides enormous flexibility to small and medium-size businesses with limited IT infrastructure. Employees can, through the simple click of an icon, create a virtual machine called a workspace. These workspaces – which are, effectively, dedicated, high performance GPU-based systems – can be added, deleted, or reallocated as needed.
- A turnkey platform that simplifies installation and management
- As a stateless device, security is enhanced because valuable data sets are stored on NAS, not locally.
- A fully integrated system that maximizes concurrent user density for demanding design software
- High-end NVIDIA GPU performance on any Windows, Linux or Mac client on your network
- Highest quality-of-service for each user
- Certification and support by professional application partners, including Adobe, Autodesk, and Dassault Systems
NVIDIA GRID VCA authorized Value-Added REsellers (VARs)
Authorized VARs are certified by NVIDIA to deliver comprehensive support for the GRID appliance. GRID VCA resellers are capable of delivering a wide range of additional services including installation, setup, maintenance, training, and more.
For questions about GRID or how to find a GRID reseller, .
|GRID VCA Configurations
||16 thread CPU
||32 thread CPU
|Number of Users
||up to 8 concurrent
||up to 16 concurrent
- Carl Bass, president and CEO, Autodesk
- Shantanu Narayen, president and CEO, Adobe Systems
- Bertrand Sicot, CEO, Solidworks
- James Fox, CEO, Dawnrunner