GRAPHICS-INTENSIVE APPLICATIONS ON DEMAND
Deliver more capability to more users across your business with the NVIDIA GRID Visual Computing Appliance (VCA).
It’s a powerful GPU-based system that runs complex applications such as those from SolidWorks and Autodesk and sends their graphics output over the network to be displayed on a client computer.
This remote GPU acceleration gives users the same rich graphics experience they would get from a dedicated desktop workstation.
Design firms, film studios, post production facilities, architectural firms, and other businesses can now give creative and engineering design teams access to graphics-intensive applications with unprecedented performance, flexibility, and security.
THE KEY BENEFITS OF THE GRID VISUAL COMPUTING APPLIANCE:
- Turnkey platform that simplifies installation and management
- Quadro 5000-class graphics for 8 concurrent users
- Delivers high-end GPU performance to any Windows, Linux, or Mac client on your local network
- A stateless device that enhances security; valuable data sets are stored on NAS, not locally
- A fully integrated system that maximizes user access for demanding design software
- Reduces IT cost of supporting workstations for designers and engineers
- Compact 4U form factor that’s easy to mount in a server rack or take to on-site client locations
- Certification and support by professional application ISVs